2012 Book Count: 44

2013 Book Count: ???

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year of Reading

2012 was a great year for reading! I finished new 44 books, 47 if I include rereading the hunger games, and after a little tallying the facts are in.

Pages read: 15,903

Average pages in a book: 361

Best Books of the Year: "Cutting For Stone" & "Atonement"

Worst Book of the Year: "The Best Ladies Detective Agency"

Favorite Quote:
"We're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are."

As we go into 2013, I don't have a new planned number.  I think this year will be more about re-reading and trying to find books that really call out to me from authors I already know I like.

Now, onwards to the first book of 2013, "Casual Vacancy" by J.K. Rowling!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction:
    With approximately 250 words per page in a paperback, you read nearly 4 MILLION words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds so much more impressive!!

    ReplyDelete